Nurse (no experience needed),training available
Looking for a nurse or nurse to be who is willing to learn the job and become a registered care taker.
We offer training and education
We are looking for people who:
- are able to work collaboratively, as part of a team
- are warm, friendly and approachable
- react well under pressure
- are able to create and implement school health services policies
- are able to perform professional nursing tasks and health screening
- are able to assess and provide for the needs of school students.
- a competitive salary
- Monday to Friday working week
- training and the opportunity for career advancement
- a challenging and enjoyable working environment
Our training programs generally have some common themes such as:
-Introduction to the world of nursing which is designed to help you understand your job duties and responsibilities and your expectation from the job. You will be taught here about your roles with your patients, critical thinking and decision making under duress.
- Diagnostic training that will enable you to quickly detect the signs of fatal conditions like stroke, respiratory distress and cardiac arrest.
- Biological training that will help you to learn about microorganisms that cause diseases like fungi, bacteria, viruses etc. You also about their impact on human body and the immune system
- Pharmacological training that includes learning about various drugs affect on body and their reaction with other medication.
-We also train you about psychiatric care, patho-physiology, pediatric and gynecological care etc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.